Wednesday, May 14, 2014
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
205 Wolf Road
GEM Energy’s Dieter Bloom and Lauren Ray will attend this expo.
NYSERDA’s Combined Heat and Power Expo is designed for commercial, industrial, and multifamily building owners and managers to connect with pre-approved CHP equipment vendors and other organizations offering financial incentives and technical support for the installation of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems. Incentivized systems range from 50 kW to 1.3 MW.
GEM Energy is an approved vendor in the NYSERDA CHP Acceleration Program which provides financial incentives for the installation of pre-engineered CHP systems. Find out more in Conserve >> NYSERDA CHP Program.
The Expo will feature:
- Presentations on the incentives available for CHP through NYSERDA’s complementary pair of CHP programs for systems 50kW and larger:
- CHP Acceleration Program (PON 2568)
- CHP Performance Program (PON 2701)
Click here for a list of the approved GEM Energy / Capstone micro-turbine powered CHP systems.
- Information on FREE technical assistance and project screening offered through the U.S. Department of Energy’s Northeast CHP Technical Assistance Partnership
- Q&A time with electric and gas utility representatives