Energy Monitoring of Distributed Generation
To help you manage your distributed generation (DG) investments, GEM Energy provides comprehensive, customizable energy monitoring solutions for all types of DG systems including solar and combined heat and power (CHP). FlexSet DG provides real-time monitoring, analysis and reporting to maximize system performance and profitability.
- Provides specialized energy management services gathered from various data sources such as meters, weather stations, inverters, strings and directly from equipment such as micro-turbines and motor control centers;
- Securely stores data and presents it in a way that allows for easy analysis and understanding. With Flexset DG monitoring, you control under-performing equipment with performance modeling based on a number of data criteria. In addition, the system generates alerts and integrates with back office functions and – where needed – public facing displays or kiosks.
Our standard and customizable FlexSet DG dashboards allow views of one or multiple systems. You have the ability to review details and maximize return on your equipment and systems investment. FlexSet DG does more than just monitor system output. The dashboard provides real-time data so that you can oversee daily energy consumption and balance needs with system production to eliminate energy peaks and further increase your savings.
FlexSetDG system features include:
- Intelligent device and performance-based alerts
- Real-time and historical data collection and reporting
- Agency reporting
- Weather performance models
- Web-based access to your data – including mobile devices
- Multiple site yield comparisons
- Customized branding for your company