Thursday, November 14, 2013
7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Hotel at UTMC, 3100 Glendale Ave., Toledo, Ohio 43614
Jason Slattery, Rudolph/Libbe Inc.’s director of solar is speaking at the EPIC Toledo summit on November 14.
From the EPIC Toledo website:
Advance your career, enhance your community and make both peer and mentor connections at the most dynamic and valuable young professionals conference in the state. Learn about ethical leadership, innovation in the workplace, emerging industries, online recruiting, generational differences, entrepreneurial success, the power of enthusiasm and much more. Plus, you will have a chance to connect with our region’s most successful community leaders through our new Mentor Match Up!
Summit 2013 Speakers:
- Mike Anderson, CEO, The Andersons
- Saga Shoffner, Vice President, Global Brand Marketing,Commercial, O-I
- Linda Moss, Regional President, Toledo Edison
- John Adams, Dale Carnegie Trainer, Adams Group LLC
- Sam Melden, Chief Thought Officer, Food for Thought
- Mark Wagoner, Partner, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
- Karen Mathison, President and CEO, United Way of Greater Toledo
- Jason Slattery, Director of Solar, Rudolph/Libbe
- David Woodward, President and Creative Director, NORTH